What's on your Pandora? Here's mine.
Let's see... on my list:
* Breaking Benjamin.
* 80's Dance Parties. When you just didn't get enough of "The Wedding Singer".
* Barry White Radio. Bow-chicka-bow-wow. But I think Barry may be lost on anyone younger than 30...
* BT Radio. Sweet techno tunes.
* Celtic Woman Radio. White folks singing about white women stuff in the Old Country.
* Club / Dance. Black folks rapping about black people stuff in the city.
* Daughtry Radio. When you just don't have enough Nickelback clones in your rotation.
* Dream Theater Radio. When 7/8 time just isn't cool enough to listen to anymore.
* Enya Radio. Yeah. I'm a wuss.
* Hot Chocolate Radio. See Barry White Radio.
* Jim Brickman Radio. Relaxing piano tunes. A bizarre amount of Mormon hymns played on a piano show up on this station for some reason.
* John Mayer Radio (which has a LOT of crossover to Michael Buble radio for some reason...)
* Linkin Park Radio. In The End, When They Come For Me, The Fallout from What I've Done is Burning In The Skies.
* Lord of the Rings Radio (when I want some epic orchestral soundtracks!)
* The Rippingtons Radio (Weather Channel Music. Don't ask.)
* Salsa Radio. Andale!
* The Stars And Stripes Forever Radio. I use this once a year: at my club's annual model airplane show.
* Techno. Because "thumpa-thumpa" music with few or repetitive lyrics makes it easier for me to think.
* Today's Hits Radio. Top 40.
Hope that gives you some variety!